Martin (Marty) Mullaney has dedicated over 22 years of his professional career serving the people of PA. Martin’s primary practice is dedicated to defending those suspected or accused of committing a criminal act.
As a former prosecutor, working as an Assistant DA in Montgomery County, Martin is a courtroom veteran, experienced in complex criminal defense cases.
In 2013, Martin was listed among the top criminal defense attorneys in Pennsylvania for the ninth straight year by Super Lawyers publication—a distinction less than 5% of lawyers in PA receive by the Thomas Reuters’ publication.
Primary Practice Areas:
- Criminal Law
Additional Practice Areas:
- Family Law
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery Bar Association
- S. District Court, Easter District of Pennsylvania
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D.)
- Dickinson College
- The Hill School
- MS Society – Team Livestrong, Tri-athlete, Golf, Travel and Fishing