FRANCIS J. GENOVESE
Associate – Criminal, Family & Civil Ligation
Francis has spent over 13 years in the practice of criminal law. He defends people in various criminal matters—from minor traffic violation—to the most serious of criminal charges.
As an assistant district attorney, Francis served as Captain in the Major Crimes Unit, Domestic Violence Unit and subsequently, Narcotics Unit. As a former prosecutor, Francis understands firsthand how the opposition works.
Francis defends people in various criminal matters—from minor traffic violation—to the most serious of criminal charges. He is also certified by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court to represent clients accused of a capital crime, per Rule 801.
Primary Practice Areas:
- Criminal Law
Additional Practice Areas:
- Family Law
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery Bar Association
- S. District Court, Easter District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law(J.D.)
- LaSalle University
- Westmont United Soccer Association (Coach, Volunteer)
- Mary’s CYO (Volunteer)
- Golf, Hunting, Camping and Hiking