Harriet has been concentrating her law practice on Wills, Estates, Trusts, Business Planning and selected litigation projects since 1993.
She provides her estate and business clients with a personal, professional, and comprehensive service when assisting with the planning or managing of their businesses, estates, or trusts. She has a hands-on approach, providing counseling that utilizes every aspect of her unique background.
Harriet began her career in the 1980s on Wall Street where she became a CPA while working with major money centers and investment banks. She returned to the Philadelphia area in 1990 to work with a global investment group headquartered here and ultimately earned her law degree from the James E. Beasley School of Law at Temple University, graduating with honors in various disciplines.
Harriet gives talks in selected forums about wills and estates and works in association with numerous financial advisors, CPAs, and tax preparers in the area.
Primary Practice Areas:
- Wills, Estates, Trusts – Planning, Administration, Litigation
Additional Practice Areas:
- Business Law
- Commercial Law
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association of Attorney-CPAs
- Montgomery County Estate Counsel, through Financial Independence Planning
- New Jersey
- Temple University School of Law (J.D., Cum Laude)
- Temple University (B.B.A., Summa Cum Laude, Accounting and Finance)
- Married with two great kids
- Member, Friends of the Wissahickon
- Hiking, swimming.