Ed has over 20 years of experience in both criminal and civil litigation. He began his career as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Frank M. Lario, Jr., a criminal judge in Camden, New Jersey. He then served the people of Montgomery County as an Assistant District Attorney. While assigned to the major crimes unit, he prosecuted countless cases that included murder, attempted murder, homicide by vehicle, burglary, robbery, aggravated and simple assault and driving under the influence. His experience as an Assistant District Attorney has allowed him to develop the necessary skills to defend criminal cases.
After his tenure in the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office, Ed spent over a decade, eventually becoming a partner, for one of the largest civil litigation firms in the region. While assigned to the Health Care Liability Group, he represented hospitals, physicians, nurses, long term care facilities, and dentists in professional liability cases. As a result, he knows how the insurance companies and health care providers proceed in personal injury cases.
After leaving the large law firm setting, Ed has focused on representing individuals and families in the community. His primary areas of practices are personal injury and criminal defense.
- Personal Injury
- Criminal & DUI
- Family Law
- Commercial Litigation
Associations and Bar Memberships:
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
Awards and Activities:
- North Penn Youth Wrestling Coach 2009 to Present
- Towamencin Soccer Club Travel Soccer Coach 2008 to 2011
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer Rising Star 2011 to 2012
- Villanova University School of Law – Juris Doctorate 1997
- Pennsylvania State University – Bachelor of Science Quantitative Business Analysis 1994