People who slip over a spilled drink at a restaurant would probably call this situation a slip-and-fall, but to an attorney, this is a premises liability case.
Under state law, property owners are legally obligated to notify guests of unsafe conditions of which they are aware or should be aware. If a person is injured as a result of a property owner failing to notify the public of unsafe conditions, the injured person may be entitled to compensation for the resulting damages.
At Mullaney & Mullaney, we handle cases where people are injured as a result of negligent property owners. Cases we handle include:
- Slip-and-fall accidents, such as slipping on a foreign substance on a floor
- Trip-and-fall accidents, such as tripping over an uneven surface
- Swimming pool accidents caused by a lack of supervision or gates
- Mall and shopping center accidents caused by negligence of the property owner
- Construction site injuries, such as crane accidents and falling debris
- Inadequate security, such as lighting or lack of security cameras
- Violent crime cases resulting from inadequate security
- Sexual assault cases resulting from property owner negligence
- Sexual assault in the workplace, hotels, motels, malls, and shopping centers caused by inadequate security
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
With over 20 years of personal injury experience each, Gerald Mullaney and Edward Galang understand the stress which can be placed on victims and their families, when pursuing a legal claim involving premises liability. This is why he works diligently to achieve favorable outcomes for his clients, as quickly as possible. Call today for a free consultation and Gerald or Edward will help explain your legal options.
Our firm has a successful record of assisting clients in receiving fair compensation for their physical and financial losses. Contact us via phone at (610) 584-4416 our team can help you through the legal process.